- If the Road is Beautiful then, Worry About the Destination, But if the Destination is Beautiful, Then Don’t Worry About The Road!
- We Always Feel that GOD Never comes on Time When We Call Him…But the Truth is ~ “He is Always on Time” But “We are Always in Hurry!
- Trust the One Who can See, These Three Thing in You ~Sorrow Behind Your SMILE, Love Behind Your ANGER & Reason Behind Your SILENCE!
- Beautiful things Are not Always Good ~ But Good things are Always Beautiful!
- Never Miss the First Opportunity, Because the Second Opportunity Will be Much More Difficult than First!
- Dreams Aren’t those That You Have when You are Asleep, Dreams are Those that Don’t Let You Sleep till They are Fulfilled!
- Its Purity of Heart that Matters, Not the External Appearance. Because Helping Hands are Always, Better than Praying Lips…!
- No one could actually say that you deserve better. Because the best thing that you deserve, will always be your choice.
- When your Time is Good, Your Mistakes are taken As a Joke! But When Your Time is Bad, Even your Jokes are Noticed as Mistakes!
- We Judge Ourselves By what We Feel we’re Capable of Doing, While Others Judge us By what We have Already Done!
- If you damage the character of another, you damage your own. ~Yoruba!
- LAUGH like You have Never Cried, PLAY like You have Never Lost, LOVE like You have Never Hurt And LIVE like There is No Tomorrow!
- Two Things that Define SUCCESS In LIFE: – The Way You Manage when You Have Nothing & Way You Behave when You Have Everything!
- Don’t concentrate on what Someone Else can Do that you Cannot Concentrate on What You can Do That Others Cannot.
- Never Be too Proud of who You are & What Position you Hold Because After a Game of Chess The King & The Pawns are tossed Into The Same Box!
You Can If You Think You Can!
If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don’t.
If you like to win, but you think you can’t,
It is almost certain you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost,
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will.
It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins,
Is the man who thinks he can.
–C. W. Longenecker
♥ ♥ Yes, I’m a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL…
I laugh harder when I try to explain why I’m laughing…
I walk into a room and forget why I was there…
I count on my fingers in math class…
I lie sometimes to hide the pain…
I say it is a long story when it’s really not…
I cry a lot more than you think I do…
I get attached to people who care even a little about me…
A broken nail is as painful as a broken heart…
Yes, I’m a girl!!!!! !! ♥ ♥
Really no body can match a girl. ;)…
So I want to ask the girls here…How many of those things ever happened with you??? 🙂
LAUGH when you can…
APOLOGISE when you should..
of what you cant change..!!
So true isn’t it. 😀
Very nice pic of Lord Krishna in all his glory. May his blessings always be with us.
All credit to the painter. 🙂