Salman Khan is shooting for his new Film Bodyguard with Kareena Kapoor at Symbiosis Lavale Campus (on 19th-20th January most probably). 🙂 For the First time I regreted that my college SICSR is not in Lavale.
I hope they had a great time there. Symbi Lavale has got a lovely campus.
More Info about the movie Bodyguard is here
Bollywood Actor Salman Khan is all set to act in the Hindi remake of a super hit Malayalam Film ‘Body Guard’ . Siddique, who earlier directed Malayalam and Tamil versions is directing this flick. Kareena Kapoor is playing the female lead role. The film is being co-produced by Reliance Pictures and Agnihotri’s Reel Life Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. It is expected to release during Eid festival.
It is learnt that earlier the title for the film is considered as ‘My Love Story’ . However, filmmakers have clarified that is not the title. The film co-producer Atul Agnihotri says ‘ As the official producer I would like to clarify that the film is called Body Guard. Hope this puts an end to the confusion. For now the film is rolling with its first schedule being shot in Pune’.
KANPUR: Prices of onion slipped by Rs 25 per kg in the vegetable market of the industrial city on Sunday after a nation-wide raid was conducted by the officials of the income tax (I-T) department on Friday. The onion, which was otherwise available for Rs 65 per kg at prominent vegetable markets till Friday, started being sold for Rs 40/kg. At some places, it was even available for Rs 35.
Officials of the income tax department had been specially instructed by the Central government to curb the malpractices being adopted by the onion traders that had led to the phenomenal price hike. Similar raids were conducted by the I-T officials at Chakarpur wholesale sabzi mandi on Friday where two onion traders were targeted. Their records, statements and other essential documents were seized by the I-T sleuths. On Saturday, onion price had dropped and it was being sold at Rs 50/kg. But, on Sunday its price fell further. Though various vegetable markets were offering buyers the onion at different prices, the cheapest price being paid was Rs 35/kg. At many other places, people were having to spend Rs 42/kg as average price. The onion was being sold costliest at Rs 45 at select vegetable markets.
“The female brain has shrunk by about the same proportion.”
McAuliffe reported the comments made by John Hawks, anthropologist from the University of Wisconsin , who argues that the fact the size of the human brain is decreasing doesn’t necessarily mean our intelligence is in decline as well.
Some paleontologists agree with this diagnosis that our brains may have become smaller in size, but increasingly efficient.
The most interesting and unusual thing that happened with me in 2010 is that I became a chocolate addict…means I was never fond of chocos in my life….it’s like sometime rarely but this year I had the most no of chocolates in my life….
Whether chocolate cakes or pastries, chocolate sandwich, hot or cold chocolate, chocolate ice cream, and finally the simple chocolate bars esp the Dairy Milk…..;) 🙂 So I dedicated year 2010 to chocolates…..& whatever happen I will avoid it in 2011. Before I become obese and diabetic and my teeth fell off…a precaution is necessary :D. It was a
1. Avoid becoming overweight. Obesity raises the risk of breast cancer after menopause, the time of life when breast cancer most often occurs. Avoid gaining weight over time, and try to maintain a body-mass index under 25 (calculators can be found online).
2. Eat healthy to avoid tipping the scale. Embrace a diet high in vegetables and fruit and low in sugared drinks, refined carbohydrates and fatty foods. Eat lean protein such as fish or chicken breast and eat red meat in moderation, if at all. Eat whole grains. Choose vegetable oils over animal fats.
3. Keep physically active. Research suggests that increased physical activity, even when begun later in life, reduces overall breast-cancer risk by about 10 percent to 30 percent. All it takes is moderate exercise like a 30-minute walk five days a week to get this protective effect.
4. Drink little or no alcohol. Alcohol use is associated with an increased risk of breast cancer. Women should limit intake to no more than one drink per day, regardless of the type of alcohol.
5. Avoid hormone replacement therapy. Menopausal hormone therapy increases risk for breast cancer. If you must take hormones to manage menopausal symptoms, avoid those that contain progesterone and limit their use to less than three years. “Bioidentical hormones” and hormonal creams and gels are no safer than prescription hormones and should also be avoided.
6. Consider taking an estrogen-blocking drug. Women with a family history of breast cancer or who are over age 60 should talk to their doctor about the pros and cons of estrogen-blocking drugs such as tamoxifen and raloxifene.
7. Don’t smoke. Research suggests that long-term smoking is associated with increased risk of breast cancer in some women. Need help quitting? Consider participating in WebQuit, the Hutchinson Center’s online smoking-cessation study.
8. Breast-feed your babies for as long as possible. Women who breast-feed their babies for at least a year in total have a reduced risk of developing breast cancer later.
9. Participate in a research study. The Hutchinson Center is home to several studies that are looking at ways to reduce the risk for breast cancer. Check our website periodically for studies that might be appropriate for you. Just go here and click on “How You Can Help.”
10. Get fit and support breast cancer research at the same time. Regular physical activity is associated with a reduced risk of breast cancer. Ascend some of the world’s most breathtaking peaks while raising vital funds for and awareness of breast cancer research by participating in the Hutchinson Center’s annual Climb to Fight Breast Cancer.
Pomegranate to protect breast cancer
The pomegranate is a fruit of fine and very versatile in the kitchen that has proven a precious ally against breast cancer. In practice, the pomegranate significantly reduces the incidence of breast cancer based on hormonal research that led to these results was published in the journal Cancer Prevention Research of scientific piece of information. The pomegranate is scrumptious by itself, but also used to build desserts or major courses like the prominent risotto with pomegranate.
Breast Cancer Prevention trough Healthy Food Habits
Statistics showing that women in the US have higher risks of developing breast cancer than women in China or Japan and that breast cancer risks for Asian women that migrate in the US increases over generations, becoming similar to that of US white women, thus suggesting that lifestyle or environmental factors rather than genetics being responsible for this differences, led to a study in order to identify these factors.
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of a mobile phone is a 15 digit number unique to a mobile handset. Just key in *#06# on your mobile phone and it will display its IMEI number in most phones. Note it down safely. It is also usually printed on the compliance plate of the handset usually under the battery.
Breast cancer is the most common malignancy in women and the second leading cause of cancer death (exceeded by lung cancer in 1985). Breast cancer is three times more common than all gynecologic malignancies put together. The incidence of breast cancer has been increasing steadily from an incidence of 1:20 in 1960 to 1:7 women today.
The National Breast Cancer Foundation estimates that each year over 200,000 new cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed and over 40,000 patients will die from the disease. Breast cancer is truly an epidemic among women and we don’t know why.
“Mammograms are among the best early detection methods, yet 13 million U.S. women 40 years of age or older have never had a mammogram.”
—National Breast Cancer Foundation